Helping You to Help Your Clients
At Hudson Injury Firm, we proudly honor referrals from lawyers in Georgia and across the United States. As a tried and tested personal injury firm, Hudson Injury Firm routinely works with fellow attorneys to provide injury victims with the quality representation they need.
A few reasons attorneys may refer their cases to us:
- You do not handle personal injury claims.
- You practice law in a different state or are not admitted to the Georgia bar.
- You do not represent clients with the type of injury the victim has suffered.
- You do not have the staffing or resources to devote to the case.
- You prefer to collaborate with an injury lawyer to gain more experience in certain types of cases/injuries.
- Taking the client’s case could cause a conflict of interest.
Fair Co-Counsel and Referral Fees Policy
Hudson Injury Firm realizes that by the time you contact us with a client referral, you have already put a great deal of thought and effort into the case. Our firm respects that time and contribution. If you decide to refer the case to us (or co-counsel with us), we will work out a shared fee agreement at the beginning of the case, outlining our role and responsibilities. All referral agreements in Georgia must satisfy the Georgia Rules of Professional Conduct.
As a referring attorney, we treat you the way we would want to be treated if we referred you a case. You are provided with regular updates. You are notified about the case at each critical stage and its ultimate resolution.
Most importantly, attorneys who participate in our referral program always know that they will receive their referral fee before we take any recovery in a case.
If you have a case you would like to refer or if you are interested in associating with us on a case, we welcome the opportunity to talk with you.
Contact Shane Hudson today for further information and assistance.